Gold Member Since 2007
Audited Supplier
China Thrive Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet House, Pet Metal Cage, Pet Bed manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat House, Folding Aluminium Rolling Table for Outdoor, Titanium Nail Smoking 14mm 18mm 29mm and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Mat High Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat House

High Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat House

FOB Price: US $4.8 / Piece
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Pieces US $4.8/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 300000 PCS/M
Payment Terms: T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: THH-3
  • Material: Fabric
  • Size: M
  • Feature: Outdoor
  • Customized: Customized
  • Trademark: Thrive
  • Origin: Shanhai China
  • Style: House
  • Species: Dog
  • Color: Red
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Brand: Thrive
  • Transport Package: OPP Bag
  • HS Code: 392690909
Product Description
Products Name:Stuffed comfortable white color plush pet house

Product details
1. Item: TH-PH566
2.100%PP cotton filling+Short Super soft plush
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: (2 sizes is available):35*35*35cm,45*45*45cm

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM areceivere welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can acceptable L/C.

Should any item are you interesting in, pls let me know, we are very happy send the best price to you in anytime

The detail pls checking follow:

High Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat House
High Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat HouseHigh Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat HouseHigh Soft Colorful Pet House/Dog Bed/Cat House
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Binly Yang
General Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Binly Yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now